Are you considering subscribing to LinkedIn Premium and wondering if you are making the right decision? There are several benefits of LinkedIn premium and it offers several advantages, depending on the particular plan you choose.
It can help you find a job faster by providing access to the LinkedIn ProFinder platform, personalized job recommendations, and advanced search capabilities. Thanks to having access to valuable tools on a LinkedIn premium membership, you can also grow your personal brand quickly.
This article will look at several linkedin premium benefits for professionals and recruiters, the advantages of LinkedIn premium, benefits of being a LinkedIn premium member and the various offers that come with a premium account. Let’s get started!
What is LinkedIn Premium
First off, what exactly is LinkedIn Premium? It is an upgrade to the basic or free account that gives users premium membership access to additional features and tools to enhance their job search, networking experience, and personal connections. You can read more on how to get connections and targeted leads on LinkedIn.
With a LinkedIn premium subscription, LinkedIn users can see who’s viewed their profile, send and receive messages to and from anyone on LinkedIn, and have access to many job listings. Additionally, LinkedIn Learning is included, giving users access to thousands of online courses to help them develop new skills.
This premium account type also includes tools to help with job search and recruiting, such as seeing which applicants have viewed your job posting and access to a broader pool of job applicants. LinkedIn Premium is a valuable tool for professionals looking to advance their careers and network with other industry professionals.
10 Reasons Why LinkedIn Premium is Worth It for Every Professional
The LinkedIn Premium service is a wise LinkedIn Marketing investment for your professional future because it offers a range of features and resources that can help you advance your career and grow your professional network. Let’s look at some benefits of LinkedIn premium and the premium features you get access to on this plan.
Who’s Viewed Your Profile
LinkedIn Premium users will have access to insights on who’s viewed their profile, helping them stay top of mind with recruiting professionals and potential employers. Knowing who’s interested in your profile can also help you build relationships with people who can provide helpful information or career advice.
Another exclusive feature available with this plan is the LinkedIn InMail, which allows you to send InMail messages and connect with anyone on LinkedIn, regardless of whether or not they are connected to you. As a paid user, you get more inmail credits. LinkedIn will also expand your message character limit so you can write longer, more personalized messages to potential employers and connections.
For those looking to develop new skills, LinkedIn also offers a learning platform with courses covering topics such as digital marketing, office productivity, and leadership. With the Premium Learning plan, you can access exclusive trails and learning paths tailored to your interests and career goals.
The Premium Learning plan also includes features like a personalized course recommendation engine and a progress tracker, making it easier to stay on track and manage your learning. Whether you’re looking to brush up on existing skills or develop entirely new ones, the Premium Learning plan can help you achieve your goals.
Open Profile option
The Open Profile option is another great feature available with LinkedIn Premium. With this plan, you’ll be able to make your profile public and allow recruiters and potential employers to find you more easily. Your profile will also be more likely to appear in search results, giving you an edge in getting noticed by people looking for talent.
Whether or not the Open Profile option is worth it depends on your goals and budget – make sure to weigh the cost against the potential benefits before deciding.
Access to Additional Search Filters
LinkedIn Premium also offers unlimited searches, advanced search filters, and search tools to help you find contacts and run an efficient LinkedIn lead generation strategy. With access to additional searches, you’ll be able to narrow down potential connections based on criteria like location, industry, job title, and more. These other search filters are handy for sales navigators, sales professionals, and recruiters looking for the right people to connect with.
You get information about your competition.
With access to enhanced analytics and premium search filters, as a sales navigator or professional, you’ll also be able to gain insights into your competition and better understand their strategies. This information can help you stay ahead and ensure data-driven decisions inform your plans.
The ability to access LinkedIn Learning pays for itself.
Finally, the ability to access LinkedIn Learning can quickly pay for itself. With the Premium Learning plan, you’ll have access to complete courses and learning paths explicitly tailored to your interests and career goals – making it easier and more affordable to develop new skills.
No matter which plan you choose, however, LinkedIn is an incredibly useful
Extended LinkedIn Network Access
The ability to see up to 30 profiles when searching for potential employers or contacts can be invaluable, especially if you’re trying to expand your professional network quickly.
Personalized Career Insights
The Premium Career plan provides exclusive insights into potential employers, including salary information, job postings, and company reviews.
Personalized career advice from professional career coaches can also help you better prepare for job interviews and take advantage of new opportunities.
Finally, LinkedIn Premium members have the opportunity to stand out from other users with enhanced profile visibility, including the ability to see who has viewed their profile.
Ultimately, deciding whether or not to invest in LinkedIn Premium is a personal decision that should be based on your job search goals and budget. But it may be worth considering if you’re looking for an edge in the job market.
With the right plan, LinkedIn Premium can offer valuable insights and resources to help you advance your career and make meaningful connections. It could be the boost you need to get ahead of the competition and land your dream job.
Read more: Social selling on LinkedIn
Types of LinkedIn premium plans
LinkedIn offers several types of premium subscriptions to suit the needs of other users. The following are the available types of LinkedIn premium subscriptions:
- Free LinkedIn Account: This basic version of LinkedIn is available to most LinkedIn users without any cost. As a LinkedIn member on this free version, users can create a LinkedIn profile, connect with other users, and access a limited number of job listings. However, it doesn’t have access to premium features, tools, and valuable resources.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Core: This is a version of LinkedIn designed for sales professionals and businesses looking to generate leads and grow their sales. As a premium user, you have access to features such as lead recommendations, the ability to save and organize information, and the ability to see who has viewed your profile.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Advanced: This version of LinkedIn Sales Navigator offers additional features such as team link, team lead view, and account targeting for sales teams. It also includes access to Account Insights, which provides data on companies and decision-makers, and the ability to create a group of up to 15 users.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Advanced Plus: This is the most advanced version of LinkedIn Sales Navigator; it includes all the features of the Advanced plan and more, such as access to a higher number of lead recommendations, the ability to export data, and access to a team of up to 25 users. It also includes a dedicated customer success manager and advanced analytics and reporting tools.
- LinkedIn Premium: This is the general premium subscription that provides users with access to additional features and tools to enhance their job search and networking experience, such as the ability to see who’s viewed their profile, send and receive messages to and from anyone on LinkedIn, access to a large number of job listings, and LinkedIn Learning.
- LinkedIn Premium Career: The LinkedIn premium career helps individuals looking to advance their careers and find new job opportunities. It includes the features of the available premium subscription, as well as resources that can help with job search and career development, such as the ability to see which applicants have viewed your job posting and access to a broader pool of job applicants and career insights.
- LinkedIn Premium Business: This subscription is designed for businesses and sales professionals looking to build relationships, generate leads, and drive sales. It includes company insights, the ability to see who has viewed a company page, and the ability to send personalized InMails to decision-makers.
- LinkedIn Premium Recruiter Lite: This subscription is designed for recruiters and hiring managers looking to find and connect with potential job seekers or candidates and gain applicant insight. It includes access to a larger pool of candidates, the ability to view resumes and profiles of people not in their network, and InMail credits to contact potential candidates directly.
- LinkedIn Premium Recruiter: This subscription is designed for recruiters and hiring managers who want to access all the features of Recruiter Lite, as well as additional recruitment tools such as the ability to send InMail campaigns and access to a larger pool of candidates and featured applicants.
LinkedIn Premium for Sales Professionals and Leaders: Premium Business
For those in sales and leadership roles, LinkedIn offers a custom plan designed to provide the insights and resources needed to navigate the competitive business landscape. The Premium Business Plus plan includes access to enhanced analytics, premium search filters, contact recommendations, and more.
With this plan, you will have access to many LinkedIn premium benefits like being able to analyze your competitors’ strategies and find prospects more quickly with advanced search tools. You’ll also get personalized recommendations for contacts who could benefit your business, as well as in-depth insights into the type of companies interested in what you offer.
Overall, Premium Business Plus is an excellent option for sales navigators, sales professionals, and leaders looking to gain an edge in the competitive business landscape. With access to enhanced analytics, additional search filters, and contact recommendations, you’ll find potential customers more quickly and better understand who your target audience is.
Whether or not the Premium Business Plus plan is right depends on your needs and budget – make sure to weigh the cost against the potential benefits before deciding.
No matter which plans you choose, LinkedIn is a handy tool that can help you take advantage of new opportunities and grow your career. With access to exclusive LinkedIn premium features and insights, staying connected with recruiters and other professionals has never been easier.
LinkedIn Premium Recruiter Lite
This is a version of LinkedIn’s premium subscription service specifically designed for recruiters and hiring managers. It provides tools that help recruiters find and connect with potential job seekers.
With Recruiter Lite, recruiters have access to many LinkedIn premium benefits like having access a larger pool of candidates; view resumes and profiles of people not in their network, and receive InMail credits to contact potential candidates directly.
It also includes tools for tracking candidates, creating and managing job postings, and getting insights into how effective their recruiting efforts are. Additionally, LinkedIn Learning is included, giving recruiters access to thousands of online courses to help them develop new skills.
In short, LinkedIn Premium Recruiter Lite is a powerful tool for recruiters looking to maximize their outreach efforts and find and connect with qualified candidates, streamline their recruiting process, and make better-informed hiring decisions.
Five reasons why a LinkedIn premium account is worth it for every professional
LinkedIn Premium is worth paying for as it offers significant benefits such as a customizable background, saved searches, and no commercial use limits, making it a valuable tool for professionals of any company size.
With a LinkedIn Premium account, your profile will appear higher in search results, increasing the chances of being seen by potential employers over other applicants, clients, or business partners.
Premium members have access to detailed analytics on their profile views, clicks, and engagement, allowing them to measure the impact of their LinkedIn activity and make informed decisions about their career development.
Premium members can send direct inmail messages to other LinkedIn members with inmail credits, even if they’re not connected, which can be a valuable tool for networking with job seekers.
Career development resources
LinkedIn Premium members have access to various career development resources, including online courses, webinars, and e-books, that can help them improve their skills and careers.
Premium members can ask for introductions and referrals from their LinkedIn connections, opening doors to new job opportunities and business relationships for job seekers.
Is LinkedIn premium benefits worth it? - Final thoughts
In conclusion, the benefits of LinkedIn Premium is worth it as an investment for your professional future and an invaluable resource for every professional. It offers many LinkedIn premium benefits to help you jumpstart your career and network faster.
Whether or not it’s worth the investment is up to you – make sure to research and weigh the costs against the potential LinkedIn premium benefits before making a decision.
With access to enhanced analytics, additional search filters and contact recommendations, the ability to make your profile public with the Open Profile option, insights into your competition, and complete courses through LinkedIn Learning – all these features can help you take advantage of new opportunities and grow your budding career faster.